How late in the morning will we find breakfast?

Pooch

What ship, might make a difference, but I would say 10am would be about the latest, any later and they are already switching over to Lunch.

It also depends on your definition of breakfast, there is always something to eat somewhere, but if it has to be bacon and egg's maybe not.

Guest toodle68

A full breakfast via room service will cost you 7.95? a day..

You are likely to have everything you need for a full breakfast until at least 9am in Windjammer.. maybe 9:30.

6 hours ago, Pooch said:

That is my understanding.  We are in a Grand Suite so we have the full breakfast, lunch, dinner menu available from room service at no charge. Yes?

Yes, correct.  Plus, you don’t have to order from the room service menu.  You can order from the MDR or Coastal Kitchen. It’s a great suites perk. 

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Maybe you're right....but isn't the CK considered the MDR for suites ?  I guess I'm not sure about this one

1 minute ago, Sabrinaklai said:

I don't know either. I would have thought that you would have know for sure Raye!

@twangster??

I don't believe CK is "the MDR for Suite Guests".   It may be perceived that way. 

Contrast this to Celebrity where Suite guests have Luminae as their dining venue and to visit the regular MDR requires talking to a Maitre'd to arrange it on an exception basis.  On Royal ships that have a CK a suite guest can go to the MDR any night by just showing up and some ships have a hostess just for suite guests with a separate queue just for them at the MDR.

A suite guest can choose traditional MDR dining time or My Time MDR like any other guest.  My perception is that CK is more like a specialty restaurant that is available complimentary for suite guests.  You can choose to never go there or you can choose to only go there (Sea Class can only use CK for dinner).

5 hours ago, Pooch said:

From your mouth to God's ear!!!  Hubby retired last year, 3 to go for me.  But cruising is VERY high on our list.  I think this will be the start of a beautiful friendship!!!!

If I go until 62, I have 6 years, 66, 10 years.

I have everything I can throw at my 401k and my IRA, I'm really hoping for the 62, or winning the lottery, lol...

Hubby retired at 63.  I’m still working to carry the health insurance.  We have been saving everything we can for a long time so when we retired, we could travel.  

I’m also still hoping for the lottery, or single payer, affordable national healthcare!!

On 3/14/2018 at 10:45 AM, Pooch said:

We are on Majesty of the Seas and, yes, hubby will want a FULL breakfast - his favorite meal of the day.  I guess we can just order room service every morning!!

We were on Majesty over Christmas.  The Main Dining Room had the full sit-down table service breakfast until 9:30am and the Windjammer buffet kept breakfast going until 11:00.

20171223_193428.jpg