Oasis 4 Sisters Photo

Michael A

Hey All! So here's the thought/question I have... 

My husband & I are going to be on the Harmony on November 10, 2018 for my BDay.  This happens to be the ONLY 8 night cruise that Harmony is scheduled to do. If you look at the other 3 sister ships itineraries they happen to be "altered" as well so I'm thinking this is going to be RCCL's publicity photo shoot cruise. Here are my 2 questions

1. Was anyone on Oasis or Allure during the last photo shoot at sea? If so did RCCL do anything Special for everyone?

2. What is the "Experts" opinion of my theory of the above mentioned cruise?

Thanks in advance for your input & answers!

At one point I thought I heard them say there would be no 4 sisters sail past, it would be too much to coordinate all 4 in that manner.  However that might just be a smoke screen to give them time to figure it out.  You might be on to something.

I'm considering the Symphony TA that arrives into Miami on 11/13/18 but it arrives at 4am into Miami - an odd time in my opinion.  Thought they would make a grand entrance into port, but not at 4am!

From what i can see, Harmony will be in St Thomas the 13th, and oasis will be in Labadee.  Allure would be transiting between Nassau and Cozumel.

However...

As RBRSKI mentioned, the 17th/18th seems possible, as

Oasis is in Canaveral the 18th, so coming up the Florida coast the 17th

Allure is in Miami the 18th, coming up the Florida coast the 17th

Harmony is in Ft. Lauderdale the 18th, coming up the Florida coast the 17th

Symphony is in Miami the 17th.  

Fingers crossed???

On 11/9/2017 at 5:49 PM, twangster said:

At one point I thought I heard them say there would be no 4 sisters sail past, it would be too much to coordinate all 4 in that manner.

That was my understanding as well, although I don't recall when/where I heard that.