Drink Package for Children

I always bring one of those mixer bottles when I travel.  You will have to use the provided plastic cups to dispense the flavoured water and then pour it into your bottle for hygiene reasons.  There are signs posted to do this but I have seen many people ignore it.  On ships with the Freestyle machines, I like getting the Powerade and pour into my bottle to bring with me when I go off the ship.

39 minutes ago, jurrjurr said:

I always bring one of those mixer bottles when I travel.  You will have to use the provided plastic cups to dispense the flavoured water and then pour it into your bottle for hygiene reasons.  There are signs posted to do this but I have seen many people ignore it.  On ships with the Freestyle machines, I like getting the Powerade and pour into my bottle to bring with me when I go off the ship.

So what all drinks are provided with no charge? I see you mentioned Powerade. 

34 minutes ago, bcrazycramer said:

Powerade is not (it is on the freestyle machine).    Lemonade,  some fountain fruit drinks (thinking like hi-c type fruit punch),   coffee (not starbucks)  tea (hot and iced)   and milk are free.   I'm sure someone will correct me if I goofed but I think this is pretty much it.  We got the drink pkg for my 13 year old and she never ever used it... she just drank water!   Jane

59 minutes ago, bcrazycramer said:

I'm sorry!  I read your original post incorrectly.  I thought you were purchasing your children the Soda Package.  

The Powerade are available from the Freestyle machines with any of the drink packages.  You must use the complimentary Coca-Cola souvenir cup included in the drink package to operate the machines.