Good Last Minute Deal on Wonder

Just now, smokeybandit said:

That's a bucket list item of mine: be in a position to book a last minute cruise.

I hear ya... As I'm sure you know though, they haven't exactly been common over the past year or so. The GGG sale has become virtually useless.

In the past we've booked a few fairly last minute, like 3-4 weeks out, but we're only that flexible during certain times of the year (one being summer and I definitely don't expect to find those again anytime soon).

Yes, just like I said on a previous thread where people were complaining about cruise prices, there are still  bargains available.  I have seen similar prices on MANY RC cruises for next year across the spectrum of all of their cruises. 

I agree, you just have to be flexible.  Since we have dogs to board it rarely works for us.  However, I wish those who score great prices a wonderful cruise!

First cruise:  1973 (Two Week Mediterranean and Black Sea). First RC:  2002 (Caribbean)

• OCSC Mike changed the title to Good Last Minute Deal on Wonder
6 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

Actually, for 100 per night we usually get an ocean view, which is why we've not been on newish ships.

Understood, this was an incredibly low price for Wonder... and it was gone when I checked again around 2pm.

20 minutes ago, dustfsu said:

I mean if you are flexable and want to pay for me that sailing leaves on my birthday 😉

Happy early b-day!

I actually am flexible enough to sail on 10 days notice right now... but my wife wouldn't take a week off work on such short notice. 😭