Royal Up Question

Ok, So today is 30 days AKA Documents day. Has my GTY cabin as expected. However, checked my Royal Up Bids. All categories but 1 are listed as "expired". Then 1 category is listed as "pending". The one left listed as pending, what are the odds that will become something?

Got my Royal Up!

From Inside GTY to Ocean View Infinite Balcony. Great location, Deck 10 midship. Zero complaints.

The minimum bid was $170pp. We booked day 1 when Icon opened so we only paid $1100pp. Always fine with GTY and Inside. Our Icon is not selling well, so we figured we would have a good shot and only did a bid for fun. It's just a nice perk. Did we need to spend another $340, absolutely not. It was a YOLO kinda thing. 

So far I'm reading on message boards, Facebook, etc that people are doing well with Royal Up for our sailing. 

Only problem is people aren't getting there documents/luggage tags changed on website. Seems to be a running theme. Does it usually change or is a call in my future tomorrow? 

4 hours ago, CanHardlyWait said:

Got my Royal Up!

From Inside GTY to Ocean View Infinite Balcony. Great location, Deck 10 midship. Zero complaints.

The minimum bid was $170pp. We booked day 1 when Icon opened so we only paid $1100pp. Always fine with GTY and Inside. Our Icon is not selling well, so we figured we would have a good shot and only did a bid for fun. It's just a nice perk. Did we need to spend another $340, absolutely not. It was a YOLO kinda thing. 

So far I'm reading on message boards, Facebook, etc that people are doing well with Royal Up for our sailing. 

Only problem is people aren't getting there documents/luggage tags changed on website. Seems to be a running theme. Does it usually change or is a call in my future tomorrow? 

I think it takes a few days for all of the tags and stuff to switch over from other posts I've seen.