Diamond plus internet vouchers

Hello I was on a cruise group and I usually wait until I’m onboard to use my two free nights with diamond+. The cruise group was mentioning that people book the pre cruise discount then go to guest services and get a refund on the pre cruise purchase using the voucher discount! Has anyone else heard of this or had success with this? Thank you for the help

Diamond vouchers work at Labadee too.

Using diamond/diamond plus internet perk for a 7 day (or less) cruise usually makes sense vs. the pre cruise price.

Curious to see if the internet package will be cheaper than the D+ free days when we go on our 12 day cruise.

10 hours ago, Va4fam said:

Diamond vouchers work at Labadee too.

Using diamond/diamond plus internet perk for a 7 day (or less) cruise usually makes sense vs. the pre cruise price.

Curious to see if the internet package will be cheaper than the D+ free days when we go on our 12 day cruise.

Diamond drink vouchers work at Labadee.  

Diamond/Diamond Plus internet vouchers do not work at Labadee unless you stay on the ship.  Labadee has no WiFi coverage while CocoCay does have WiFi coverage.  Using a CAS internet voucher as the ship pulled into Labadee would waste a lot of that CAS internet voucher if you planned to get off the ship at Labadee.