Suite Bathrooms

1 minute ago, Smokey79 said:

Hmm… I think I’ll ask the genie for a hook up on my next sailing. 

The Malin & Goetz stuff you should have in a Star Class suite will be much better. These little bottles are the same brand as the 3-in-1 pump that is on the wall in the genpop cabins.

6 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

The Malin & Goetz stuff you should have in a Star Class suite will be much better. These little bottles are the same brand as the 3-in-1 pump that is on the wall in the genpop cabins.

Gotcha. I was thinking it was something my wife and kid could use vs the bar soap since they couldn’t really reach the pumps in the last cabin easily. 

8 minutes ago, Smokey79 said:

Gotcha. I was thinking it was something my wife and kid could use vs the bar soap since they couldn’t really reach the pumps in the last cabin easily. 

Ask and see if they have the M&G hand soap..I have seen it occasionally, but it's hit or miss. Otherwise the body wash would work in a pinch and the Genie or room steward should easily be able to get you these individual bottles.

8 minutes ago, Smokey79 said:

Ask and see if they have the M&G hand soap..I have seen it occasionally, but it's hit or miss. Otherwise the body wash would work in a pinch and the Genie or room steward should easily be able to get you these individual bottles.