Can a 18 yr old who is D+ use there 5 certs to buy an adult w/o a drink package an alchoholic drink

I assume the answer is no since they " know the card being used is a minor" but I thought I would ask.    
Our friends in another cabin who dont drink enough to buy drink package could get a few drinks from my son   if it worked

No, nor do I think you, an over 21 adult, could use his card to get adult beverages because his card will always register as under 21. It's probably best for the friends sailing along to take advantage of the wine/champagne and soda they can bring on board and then buy their drinks a la carte. If it's as you say, that they don't drink enough to justify the package, I'm sure a couple drinks a day won't be too hard on their wallet.

2 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

No, nor do I think you, an over 21 adult, could use his card to get adult beverages because his card will always register as under 21. It's probably best for the friends sailing along to take advantage of the wine/champagne and soda they can bring on board and then buy their drinks a la carte. If it's as you say, that they don't drink enough to justify the package, I'm sure a couple drinks a day won't be too hard on their wallet.

not a cost issue at all just the drink certs always go to waste for him and us  since we are all D+   and we always get drink package  we will give them ours but was curious about the other

19 minutes ago, r33796 said:

not a cost issue at all just the drink certs always go to waste for him and us  since we are all D+   and we always get drink package  we will give them ours but was curious about the other

Does your son need a drink package? why not just let him use his vouchers (and yours) for any beverages he may want and save the money on the package