Finally! They found my cruise!

To make a lond story short and I've posted for advice a few times... I had a 2011 cruise missing.  I went to loyalty desks snd called and nothing.  I finally wrote and followed up with email and after I sent a group picture taken on cruise, they found me!  Got the points and waiting for status to update!  Thanks Mika!  Even got OBC foe next cruise!

54 minutes ago, pat8635 said:

To make a lond story short and I've posted for advice a few times... I had a 2011 cruise missing.  I went to loyalty desks snd called and nothing.  I finally wrote and followed up with email and after I sent a group picture taken on cruise, they found me!  Got the points and waiting for status to update!  Thanks Mika!  Even got OBC foe next cruise!

That's terrific! My spouse actually had to send in photos of paraphernalia that was received on another cruise line in the 1990s in order to get credit for it. It's weird sometimes what will work for cruise credit. 😂

9 hours ago, Cactus527 said:

That's terrific! My spouse actually had to send in photos of paraphernalia that was received on another cruise line in the 1990s in order to get credit for it. It's weird sometimes what will work for cruise credit. 😂

ha ha...that's crazy.  I had a cruise in 2000, but had no idea the exact date, I emailed them and asked if they could find me with just a very vague description of my cruise "sometime in 2000 OR 2001, Sovereign of the seas, I remember it going to Key west but that's about it"    They sent me an email back informing that I did, indeed sail in 2000, to Key west and Nassau... on the Majesty of the seas. I have no idea how for 20+ years I SWORE I sailed on the Sovereign. Lol, but they found me and linked it up to my account, that's all that matters!