Booking entertainment before boarding on Harmony

Hiya!  We are on the Harmony 4/21/24 sailing.  I've read that entertainment bookings (aqua show, ice show, etc.) might be available the first day of the month before the cruise, so 3/1 for an April sailing.  Has this been the case for recent voyages?  Does anyone have a ballpark date?  Thanks!  

2 minutes ago, Dulis said:

I've read that entertainment bookings (aqua show, ice show, etc.) might be available the first day of the month before the cruise, so 3/1 for an April sailing.

Not EXACTLY on the 1st but it should be early in the month... so keep an eye out.

For my March 17th cruise, entertainment came out on February 7th for example.

2 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Not EXACTLY on the 1st but it should be early in the month... so keep an eye out.

For my March 17th cruise, entertainment came out on February 7th for example.

My March 23 cruise opened the entertainment reservations on February 5. I just start on the first of the month before the cruise month, as you said, then check every day.

2 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

My March 23 cruise opened the entertainment reservations on March 5. I just start on the first of the month before the cruise month, as you said, then check every day.

I assume you meant February 5th... and I think I remember you posting that since we were both waiting.

19 hours ago, Dulis said:

Hiya!  We are on the Harmony 4/21/24 sailing.  I've read that entertainment bookings (aqua show, ice show, etc.) might be available the first day of the month before the cruise, so 3/1 for an April sailing.  Has this been the case for recent voyages?  Does anyone have a ballpark date?  Thanks!  

I'm on Harmony now, I can tell you that I've been to every show on board. Had reservations for all but at every show including the late night comedy the stand by line was able to get in. Columbus the musical is fantastic, it wasn't what I thought it was going to be. If you are booked in a suite your suite concierge will make all your dinner and show bookings for you. This is by far THE BEST cruise port I've sailed out of. Very efficient boarding no waiting in lines. Booked another cruise from Galveston while on board!

Hope you have an even better cruise than me might be hard though best cruise yet for me!