Sunsational drink mixes...Gone?

Are the Nestle Sunsational drink mixes gone from all the ships?  I was told by the bar staff on Vision that RCL had switched brands.  TBH, it might take some time for my tastebuds to grow accustomed to the change.  I don't recall the brand but looks like Finest Call may have been the replacement based on the style of bottles I saw.

sunsational-pina-colada-froz-concentrate-32oz-nestle-professional-food-service-380x380.png.png.850ee9cb6f5d1eb64879a0eb92b978f2.png A trusted resource behind the bar | Finest Call

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Niovi said:

Yes they did and its the worst taste.

Agreed.  I was on Mariner last week and tried several of my frozen favorites while poolside.  I have to say the flavors are "flat" when compared to Island Oasis and Sensational.  My go to was a Tito's frozen lemonade.  It is undrinkable with the Finest Call mixer.

I guess we're not picky. My wife had no issues with her strawberry daiquiris on Wonder last month and my Kraken Coladas were fine (I can probably thank the Kraken for that). Don't think we order too much else that involves the fruit mixers... maybe if we did it would bother us more.... maybe not.

11 hours ago, Fastfaller said:

I will be on Symphony this Saturday with my drink package. Plenty of fruity drinks in my future, I will keep you posted on my experience.

Speaking of that, what are the best frozen drinks to try? Any fan favorites?

Miami vice, lava flow, and everything with a kraken floater! Jane

Ok, day 5 and probably 35-40 cocktails in and I would NOT say the drinks are undrinkable. I have no issues with the quality or flavor of any of these drinks I have had other than 1. And that one was just that I tried a drink I have never had before at my bartenders recommendation.... A BMW. Not knowing what was in it, I said sure why not. Well after already having had 6 rum drinks I did not need this concoction. A lot of Bailey's, some Malibu and Jameson's whiskey..... Ugh, that Bailey's just sat in my stomach and curdled.

But anyway, so far strawberry, Mango, pineapple have all tasted really good. Of course taste is subjective and people who like sunsational might disagree with me.