Check in Question

We are checked in with an arrival time.  I went in to add pictures but can’t see it. I also know I scanned passport earlier but can’t see it either. 
Travel info has a green check and says Complete.  Arrival Time has a green check and is there. Health status is not checked and says to do Feb 24 which I knew.  
My question is: Are they there and I just can’t see them?  
Set Sail Pass is ready to be printed.  
Sailing next Sunday and don’t want any surprises!

Thanks

I didn’t see it either. We are sailing this Sunday and just hoping all is set. If not I guess I’ll just have to do it at the port.

As someone just posted, the app is doing some crazy things with check in right. My is flipping back and forth telling me to start check in and then welcoming me at my scheduled time and showing my set sail pass.

I did print a copy of set sail pass so hopefully I will be sailing Sunday  🤪

Good luck!

4 hours ago, daha699 said:

Me also i keep adding pictures thinking maybe to large or wrong type , Or i ( Broke System with ugly pic ) haha , where do u see travel info i do not see it ? 

Same here. I give up! The system won't accept photos I have used in the past so I am thinking there is a tech glitch going on RN. Surprise, surprise...

Something weird IS going on with the app and check in right now. See this thread:

I don't know if the same thing is impacting your check in info, but it is really weird. I am wondering if it is related to all of the tech outages earlier today. Even the credit processing machine at my local PetSmart was super slow today.