Individual Photo Costs

Can somebody please give me an idea of what the cost is to purchase photos individually?  I'd be looking to purchase digital copies.  Does the price change as you go during the cruise?  In other words, should I wait until the last day to purchase, or does it not make a difference?

I have a cruise scheduled on Harmony in March and I was deciding whether or not to purchase the 10 photos for $119.99 (25% off) ahead of time.  Odds are I won't really need 10 photos, but if they are like $20-$30 a piece, I might consider it.

Thanks in advance!

The cost of photos can vary, but they generally range about $24.99 each on the ship.  The price does not change throughout the sailing. The photo package of 10 photos for $119.99 is likely cheaper than buying individual photos on the ship.  If you purchase the photo package, watch the prices on the cruise planner.  If the price of the photo package happens to go down, you can cancel the photo package you purchased and then re-purchase the same photo package at the cheaper price. 😉 If you plan to buy individual photos on the ship, you might want to wait until the last day or 2 of the cruise so that you can select the photos you want from ALL of the photos taken during the cruise.

I think there's a discount for onboard photo purchases if you've sailed RC before and have Crown & Anchor status, but it's still probably cheaper to pre-purchase the package if you think you'll be getting at least a handful of photos.

• 1 month later...