Online Check-In Question

We have a group of 11 people going with us on Odyssey of the Seas in March. I have everyone's cruise linked to mine, my question is am I able to check everyone in at midnight tonight since all our cruises are linked?

59 minutes ago, loki007 said:

sometimes its not right at midnight. If you wake up early and check in at 7am or so you will get the earliest boarding time thats been my experience anyways 

Last April I was able to check in at like 12:07 am lol. I like to set an alarm just incase. I want on that ship ASAP. 🙂 

47 minutes ago, Nick560 said:

Last April I was able to check in at like 12:07 am lol. I like to set an alarm just incase. I want on that ship ASAP. 🙂 

If you use the app you can just grab the times and then complete the rest at your leisure over the next few days, especially if you're having to input info for the whole group.

One thing to bear in mind is that you need to select a time for each member of your group. The system doesn't default everyone to the same time.

49 minutes ago, Nick560 said:

I just checked in this past Friday and it was at 12:03am that it opened up. Good luck getting those early boarding times!

Just had a check in last night. Not everyone was able to do check in, with many reporting problems.

first-ensure you have the latest version of the app.
Next-try and avoid the check in button at the bottom of the app.  Use the check in you will find when you click on the person icon at the top of the page
Dont bother at 12:00, 12:01 etc….its more like 12:06.  So dont panic if the check in doesn’t become active immediately.
Click on the person you want and select arrival time.  Go back and pick the next person and their arrival time.  Continue repeating this until all people have an arrival time selected.  You can then go back and add travel documents at your leisure.

IF the above does not work you can use the website but you’ll need additional info, or just “fake it all” and then go edit later
Select naturalization papers (no need to enter info)
‘provide all your own address.contact etc
the tricky part is they want a credit card….then you really need to be sure people edit their info and add their own!
obviously the app check in is the easiest.  

12 hours ago, Nick560 said:

I do the exact same. When I checked in for our cruise next month/February I forgot to set my alarm for midnight but woke up at 12:20 just to do the "arrival time" and then finished the rest a few days later. We need an early boarding time because we always have a specialty lunch at noon. We have 10:30 arrival time and always do. 

Just now, tingtang said:

Good info here.  We too need early boarding because we've booked Hooked at noon.  (note to self) 🙂 

Yes exactly, we either have Jaime's or Chops for noon so we really need an early arrival time. We get on and do the muster check in and then explore a bit and before you know it you are having a fine specialty lunch. It's the best, quiet, calm and no windjammer chaos.