Can't find Luggage Tags!!

Hello! I'm a first time cruiser. I'm sailing in 38 days. I checked in already for my cruise, although the Royal Caribbean App is telling me that I need to complete health questions on March 2nd before my check-in is complete. I cruise on March 3rd and will not be at home anymore to print out any documents.  I read somewhere that your luggage tags are available after you check in.  I do not see mine.  I've checked my account, I've looked under view more details to look for edocs, and I've looked under view boarding pass. I've even looked on the app.  I can't find them.  Is it too early? I don't even have any cruise documents. I heard there are supposed to be documents too.  I did book with a travel agent. Does this have anything to do with it? Thanks. 

14 hours ago, Squirrelygirly said:

Hello! I'm a first time cruiser. I'm sailing in 38 days. I checked in already for my cruise, although the Royal Caribbean App is telling me that I need to complete health questions on March 2nd before my check-in is complete. I cruise on March 3rd and will not be at home anymore to print out any documents.  I read somewhere that your luggage tags are available after you check in.  I do not see mine.  I've checked my account, I've looked under view more details to look for edocs, and I've looked under view boarding pass. I've even looked on the app.  I can't find them.  Is it too early? I don't even have any cruise documents. I heard there are supposed to be documents too.  I did book with a travel agent. Does this have anything to do with it? Thanks. 

You say you're 38 days out... you'll get luggage tags and documents right around the 30 day mark, so you have a week or so before you'll see them. 

Hi, you will get an email from Royal with all your cruise documents which will include cruise documents.  You will also be able to find them in the app at this time.

even if you don’t print them before the cruise the porters will label the bags when you drop them off.