Izumi Hibachi Lunch?

I keep seeing conflicting information about this, but most answers are from a couple years ago. I'm going on the Icon in October, so I know the answer to my question can't be known for sure yet for that particular ship, but I'd imagine it'll be similar to Oasis Class ships. I'm considering doing the Izumi Hibachi lunch. Some have said there is no hibachi for lunch, but I can book it on sea days for lunch times. I'm not interested in getting the sushi, so can anyone confirm that there is indeed hibachi available for lunch and it's not just sushi?

I’ve personally never seen the hibachi open for lunch, just that sushi. However if you can make a reservation and it says “hibachi” you should be good to go. The restaurant name is Izumi, so there is no reason for hibachi to be in the title if there is no hibachi. 

When I reserved it for Symphony, I could only see the lunch times for booking when on the full website.  I could only book supper times on the app.  The app did not show it open for lunches at all.