Dog kennels near Florida ports

We are from KY and like to travel with our dogs along as much as possible, but obviously they don’t go on cruises with us. When we fly to our port they stay in KY, but we like to drive to ports now and then and would like to have them along for the trip up to embarkation day. I could use some suggestions on good kennels near Port Canaveral, Port Everglades, and The Port of Miami. Thank you in advance!

Thank you for responding. I’m sure you are correct, we should take them to visit a new kennel first but that won’t work out for our next cruise. We have a popular kennel we use but just wanted to have them with us longer. Guess we will just leave them at the kennel near home they are used to. They enjoy playing with their friends there anyway.  We usually cruise about three times a year and I love cruising with one exception, always missing my pups. Happy cruising! 

We recently started leaving our pup at a daycare/kennel and its wonderful. Instead of the burden for a family member and worry he is well taken care of and loves the other pups. He is there every day now while we both are at work. Just felt bad leaving him home by himself all day. When he gets older maybe but for 20 bucks a day this is a steal and no brainer. 

22 hours ago, BMO said:

We are from KY and like to travel with our dogs along as much as possible, but obviously they don’t go on cruises with us. When we fly to our port they stay in KY, but we like to drive to ports now and then and would like to have them along for the trip up to embarkation day. I could use some suggestions on good kennels near Port Canaveral, Port Everglades, and The Port of Miami. Thank you in advance!

Barkers Pet Resort on 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale would be really easy for you in/out of Port Everglades.