Cape Liberty Hotel

We are going on the nLiberty of the Seas in June from Bayonne.  We are driving there  the day before and I am looking for hotel recommendations particularly one that will shuttle the 8n of us to the cruise port.  Any suggestions? 

It's been a few years, but we were unable to find a shuttle from Bayonne, nor would the motels help recommend transportation.  It's a different culture there than I'm used to.  The counter person said we'd just have to google it ourself.  Thanks.

We ended up using Uber. 

7 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

look at trinityreservations.com  They may have what you are looking for

This.... you can find "park and stay" packages, so you can leave your car at the hotel and get a shuttle.  Most of these hotels have free breakfast, too. 

Jersey City and Hoboken are great places to stay with lots of restaurants, bars, and a nice view in to the city. If you're looking for a little bit more than just a bed to crash, I would look there. I would probably go with Jersey City personally. 

Our absolute favorite is the Marriott Residence Inn Elizabeth/Newark Airport. Nice large rooms with kitchenettes, included complimentary hot breakfast,  close to a big mall for food/last minute shopping needs and quick easy drive to port. 

Not 100% sure on a shuttle as we park at the port (which is easiest). 

Unfortunately most of the hotels, you have to pay to shuttle you to the cruise port and it's not cheap especially when we have 8 people. It will cost me less to drive to the cruise port from the hotel and leave my car. 

18 hours ago, zjennk said:

Unfortunately most of the hotels, you have to pay to shuttle you to the cruise port and it's not cheap especially when we have 8 people. It will cost me less to drive to the cruise port from the hotel and leave my car. 

Yeah, and honestly, it's nice to be able to get off the ship, get in your car and go home afterward.