Shareholder RBC

Gene K

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Shareholder RBC

I emailed ShareholderBenefit@rccl.com on Dec 12 with all my info and got the automated response, but have not heard anything back yet. It's never taken this long before. Would it be a bad idea to resubmit using the link too? My cruise isn't for a few more months, so I suppose I should be more patient. Anybody else with recent results from requesting this?

On 12/20/2023 at 8:40 AM, jupiter03 said:

I emailed ShareholderBenefit@rccl.com on Dec 12 with all my info and got the automated response, but have not heard anything back yet. It's never taken this long before. Would it be a bad idea to resubmit using the link too? My cruise isn't for a few more months, so I suppose I should be more patient. Anybody else with recent results from requesting this?

I submitted mine two weeks ago and had a response that it was applied the same week

Yes, the onboard credit benefit is still available for shareholders owning a minimum of 100 shares of RCL stock. The amount of onboard credit varies and is dependant on the length of your cruise. This onboard credit is per stateroom, not per person.

You'll need to provide proof of current stock ownership which matches the same  name on your Royal Caribbean reservation.

This link, provides great information on this benefit: https://www.rclinvestor.com/contact-us/faqs/shareholder-benefit/

The direct online link to apply for this benefit that worked for me, is: https://rcg.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?tt=TK5SyXhGJO4ECHrPeIW9eQ%3D%3D

It usually takes about 2-4 days to receive a confirmation from them.

Good luck!

jupiter03, I went to their online page to submit my usual request but, the link wasn't working. Therefore, I emailed them all of the information they would need for the request, including a digital scan of my proof of stock ownership. A couple days went by with nothing received from them except their initial automated response to my email. I then tried the online link again, and it worked...so, I did the online submission because I didn't hear from them yet. A couple days later, I received confirmation that the onboard credit was issued. Shortly later, I received another email informing that my request was denied, because the onboard credit was already issued. Not sure which of my 2 requests did the trick but, both, were answered...and yes, the onboard credit is still there, a week after their last email. I started this process in December, about 30 days prior to my January 2024 cruise.

Have a great cruise!

Jupiter03 wrote: I emailed ShareholderBenefit@rccl.com on Dec 12 with all my info and got the automated response, but have not heard anything back yet. It's never taken this long before. Would it be a bad idea to resubmit using the link too? My cruise isn't for a few more months, so I suppose I should be more patient. Anybody else with recent results from requesting this?