New offer includes OBC

Ampurp85

slick indeed. 

I tried to check pricing on a current booking.  The mock RCL booking was ~$75 more than my current booking but with supposed OBC.  Called travel agent, who could not match what RCL website was saying to my booking reprice, so they called RCL.  RCL told them the mock price was for new bookings today only.  My price would be $265 more to get a $250 OBC....

24 Hour $600 OBC applies to new bookings made on December 12, 2023 (“Offer Period”) on sailings departing on or after January 12, 2023, and provides $650 USD to spend at sea (“Onboard Credit or “OBC”) per stateroom. OBC amount varies by stateroom category booked and sailing length as follows: 5 nights or less, $75 OBC for Interior and Ocean View, $150 OBC for Balconies, and $250 OBC for Suites; 6 nights or longer, $150 OBC savings for Interior and Ocean View, $225 OBC for Balconies, and $600 OBC for Suites. Onboard credit does not apply to China departures.

That explains things! I booked a 9 night interior on explorer departing Jan 12, 2024.  I got a $150 obc and couldn't figure out why.  I thought maybe it was from nextcruise.

Btw, for those who don't think there are any good deals to be had, this cruise was one. 9 nights, $534 per person. And now $150 obc. What a deal.