Aquaclass - is it worth it?

SpeedNoodles

I'm looking at a 2025 11-night, roundtrip sailing from Boston to Quebec City.  It would be my first Celebrity cruise.  Is AquaClass worth the perks? It would be about $2600 more than a regular veranda room.  Or is it one of those things where unless it's in The Retreat, it's not worth the extra cost?

It's personal preference.  Room won't be bigger but think of it more spa based with pillow chooses, slippers, spa showerheads, yoga mats.

Access to Spa thermal suite, spa concierge, priority/disembark, spa discounts, free fitness class,snacks, and Blu Restaurant

It depends what type cruise style you desire.  I would review all the perks for each cabin class and see what's the best fit for your family.  

I agree with everything @SMOKEY0202 said, it’s definitely personal preference.  But unless you love going to the spa, $2,600 would buy quite a bit of specialty dining as well as perhaps a one day spa pass.  I love all the specialty dining restaurants on Celebrity ships, so for me, I’d go with the regular veranda and add specialty dining.  

• 1 month later...

We just got back from our first Celebrity cruise (10-day cruise). We enjoyed eating in the Blu restaurant, much like the Coastal Kitchen. I used the thermal suite daily, but my wife never went. We were able to lower the cost of our cabin by $1,000 after a few months by watching the prices. We had the “All Included” pricing. Make sure the veranda cabin has the “All included” pricing for your comparison. That said, we booked a B2B aqua class cabin for 2026. I still prefer Royal Caribbean but like some of the itineraries on Celebrity.

@SpeedNoodles i'm gonna be honest - we booked an aqua class cabin for our 2025 on ascent because i wanted access to blu and blu alone. the rest of it is perks that we will no doubt enjoy, but i wanted a designated restaurant where we could do breakfast/lunch/dinner and the capacity was limited.

if you are more into specialty OR this doesn't appeal as much, i would bump down to concierge or even their balconies/sunset verandas are really quite nice.

i'd love the retreat but that is like star class dollars to me 🤣