Wonder of the Seas Ship Review & Tour

JohnS

24 minutes ago, tonyfsu21 said:

From now on in my house we will refer to sorrentos as Sorentinos much like @matt calls coco cay “coco key”. I still never understood how cay is key????

That's the proper pronunciation of Coco Cay- if you watch the in room excursion channels, you'll hear the excursion sales people say Coco Key.  BUT Prefect day at Coco Cay rhymes, so it's the more accepted way. 

25 minutes ago, ScottD said:

That's the proper pronunciation of Coco Cay- if you watch the in room excursion channels, you'll hear the excursion sales people say Coco Key.  BUT Prefect day at Coco Cay rhymes, so it's the more accepted way. 

Yep, the song just wouldn’t sound right. “It’s a perfect daaaaaayyyyyy at coco keeeeyyyy” won’t work well. It’s already annoying as it is.

15 hours ago, Geezer Of The Seas said:

Like someone's vacation 8mm home movies done while on meth. Sorry, but it has no flow................ Call me weird, but I get so much more out of reading people's experiences on this blog.

This one is a bit over produced, almost like a marketing video or show. I like the raw reviews and walkthroughs, myself 

2 hours ago, ScottD said:

This one is a bit over produced, almost like a marketing video or show. I like the raw reviews and walkthroughs, myself 

I don't watch many video ship reviews, but when I do I enjoy the reviews done by that Matt Hochberg guy, Danny from Harr Travel (the I'm 6'6" in the shower routine notwithstanding), and that old British guy whose name escapes me. All are informative and nicely done. Would be nice if that Matt guy could do more accommodation video tours/reviews.

6 hours ago, Geezer Of The Seas said:

I don't watch many video ship reviews, but when I do I enjoy the reviews done by that Matt Hochberg guy, Danny from Harr Travel (the I'm 6'6" in the shower routine notwithstanding), and that old British guy whose name escapes me. All are informative and nicely done. Would be nice if that Matt guy could do more accommodation video tours/reviews.

That Harr guy kills me with the incessant mentioning of “Malin + Goetz” bathroom amenities. It’s actually entertaining to count how many times he mentions it per video. I agree though, Harr’s reviews are solid.