Brilliance of the Seas - November 2nd - 9th, 2024 - Western Caribbean out of NOLA

Just booked this one.  We've never been on Brilliance but we were on Radiance in Alaska.  It will be interesting to see the differences.  I do remember on Radiance the Windjammer was a bit small so I hope that is not an issue on Brilliance.    We also have never cruised out of NOLA so we're looking forward to sailing down the Mississippi for sailaway.

• 3 months later...

We are Stuart & Lisa from the coastal bend area of south Texas.  Our 1st time on the Brilliance also.  I’m looking forward to getting back on Royal’s smaller ships.  Love the trip down the Mississippi River, watching the lights from the banks go by.  Look for fireworks as they send off ships.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2024 at 8:50 AM, baltodave said:

We've never cruised out of NOLA before.  Suggestions for getting to MSY from the ship on disembarkation day?  Pre-book xfer from RC?  Taxi? Uber?  (for 2 couples)

TIA!

Uber or Lyft XL for 4 with luggage will be the most economical. If you can walk with luggage a little bit away from the cruise terminal (there are a lot of hotels within a few blocks) you can likely catch one with much less wait.