Coffee card use

Jack S

Just be aware that you have to go collect your card, usually from Café Promenade. If you order a venti they may check off the card twice. I was on a sailing and of day six I heard someone asking about their card, they had assumed is was loaded to their sea pass card similar to other drink packages.

3 hours ago, KevinJ said:

Just be aware that you have to go collect your card, usually from Café Promenade. If you order a venti they may check off the card twice.

Is having to go to Cafe Promenade just a Symphony thing? On our Radiance sailing last year it was in our cabin in the same envelope as our shore excursion tickets.

And they may even double punch for the 16oz, at least they did on Radiance. 12oz was 1 punch, 16oz was 2 and 20oz was 3. It was actually "cheaper" to get (2) 12ozs than a single venti.

1 hour ago, KJones said:

Is having to go to Cafe Promenade just a Symphony thing? On our Radiance sailing last year it was in our cabin in the same envelope as our shore excursion tickets.

And they may even double punch for the 16oz, at least they did on Radiance. 12oz was 1 punch, 16oz was 2 and 20oz was 3. It was actually "cheaper" to get (2) 12ozs than a single venti.

It's actually one punch per shot of espresso (where 12oz = 1 shot, 16 oz = 2 shots, 20 oz = 3 shots).  So two 12oz drinks is more liquid but less espresso.  So the value depends on how much caffeine you want.

On 11/29/2023 at 2:52 PM, FloridaCruiser12 said:

Does anyone know if you can use the coffee card for frozen coffee drinks?

You can. I just got off adventure, I was told a frappucino is 2 punches, an iced mocha latte or anything with ice is 2 punches. A small hot is one, a medium/grande hot is 2 and a venti is 3. The iced mocha only comes in grande (medium). 

20 hours ago, craftycruiselady said:

You can. I just got off adventure, I was told a frappucino is 2 punches, an iced mocha latte or anything with ice is 2 punches. A small hot is one, a medium/grande hot is 2 and a venti is 3. The iced mocha only comes in grande (medium). 

Yes thank you! I just got off Allure, but found this out as well. I wish they would update the Cruise Planner because it is definitely misleading.