No Diamond access to lounge from 5-8 on Harmony

Bowen

1 hour ago, Shanethegriff said:

Is this a new general rule that you've seen or just on a specific sailing?

They changed the name to Crown lounge about a a month ago and told everyone not to worry, that it wouldn’t affect Diamond members. Then it came out that it would exclude Diamond members, but only on specific sailings. Then people started getting notices that their sailing would have too many diamonds and so the lounge would only be Diamond plus and up. This is my first sailing since that announcement and we got a notice saying Diamond is not allowed in the lounge from 5-8 pm. My speculation is that this will become the norm. You can still use the lounge, just not at night during prime time.

1 hour ago, Bowen said:

They changed the name to Crown lounge about a a month ago and told everyone not to worry, that it wouldn’t affect Diamond members. Then it came out that it would exclude Diamond members, but only on specific sailings. Then people started getting notices that their sailing would have too many diamonds and so the lounge would only be Diamond plus and up. This is my first sailing since that announcement and we got a notice saying Diamond is not allowed in the lounge from 5-8 pm. My speculation is that this will become the norm. You can still use the lounge, just not at night during prime time.

I said this would be the case soon enough and it will be. Its not a huge deal in the end but kinda screwy. 

I’m on Jewel.  No crown lounge access for diamonds between 5 and  8 due to the large number of D+ and pinnacle.  They have someone standing outside to check seapass cards.  The funny thing is you can also enter via the Viking lounge! 😂.  I went once for the snacks and what a disappointment. Dried out fish things, cheese looked like it sat forever. Messy. Definitely not worth it.  I’m glad it confirmed my aversion to the lounge between 5 and 8!