Soft serve machines in buffet area?

5 hours ago, steverk said:

All of the Radiance Class vessels have the soft serve in the Windjammer.  Since those are the only ones I've ever found on the ship, you can only access them when the Windjammer is open.

If I remember it correctly there is coffee service just outside Windjammer, near windows on one side.  You can get into the Windjammer anytime thru those doors.  We go to Windjammer just before they close sometimes and hang out between meals to play cards, and have coffee and ice cream.   They never will ask you to leave Windjammer.  Unless maybe in middle of the night, when they are cleaning carpets, etc. 

When I was on Serenade this past summer, they definitely shut down the soft serve part of the Windjammer at just after 9PM.  They would have a super long line at 9pm of everyone getting their last ice cream for the night.  But the coffee area in the Windjammer annex stayed open all night .  We liked this area better than the diamond lounge as a place to hang out each morning and talk to other guests while having our coffees.