My cruise is on NOV 26th 2023 and i cannot Check in on the app or website on a pc.

So my cruise is November 26th leaving out of Bayonne. NJ. I tried to check in exactly 45 days before the departure date, and have had issues with the APP and Website. On the app it says "CHECK IN HAS CHECKED OUT" PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER OR COMPLETE CHECK IN AT THE PORT. The website " SORRY THERES BEEN A GLITCH"

Now this is my first cruise and im not sure what to do, i called royal and all they said is to keep trying and i have since then. Unistalled the app and reinstalled it and also cleared cookies on my PC browser and even tried a different computer to no avail. Hopefully someone has an answer to this, others on the cruise said they were able to check in. Im paid in full for my trip and packages as well.

1 hour ago, ScottD said:

This seems to be a widespread issue. I see multiple posts on FB and Reddit about this exact issue, all for cruises that check in this week. 

Which, while annoying for sure, should allay some fears by the OP if everyone is impacted and it's not something specific to an individual reservation.

13 hours ago, Anonymousone said:

So my cruise is November 26th leaving out of Bayonne. NJ. I tried to check in exactly 45 days before the departure date, and have had issues with the APP and Website. On the app it says "CHECK IN HAS CHECKED OUT" PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER OR COMPLETE CHECK IN AT THE PORT. The website " SORRY THERES BEEN A GLITCH"

Now this is my first cruise and im not sure what to do, i called royal and all they said is to keep trying and i have since then. Unistalled the app and reinstalled it and also cleared cookies on my PC browser and even tried a different computer to no avail. Hopefully someone has an answer to this, others on the cruise said they were able to check in. Im paid in full for my trip and packages as well.

I'm on this sailing as well and was able to check in at the 45 days. One of my friends had an issue and had to log out and then log back in before it would work. Sounds like you may have tried this already. I hope you're able to get it done soon.

7 hours ago, Anonymousone said:

Thanks for your feedback, I hope I can get it done. Ima keep trying, I’m trying every pc I can, work, home, friends house lol. 

Just thinking out of the box here. Are you travelling with someone else in the same cabin (spouse, parent, friend or whoever)? If so, perhaps they could try to do the check-in under their account. It only needs one person on a booking to do the check-in process as they can check in everyone else on the booking as well.