Cruise Fares

Nikkicruisin

Yes, if it is before final payment and you are in a country where that is legal (the US is one of the ones where we can reprice as often as we want).

So, it's best to not pay the whole cruise off until just before the final payment date.  It is easier for them to just adjust the price than it is to issue some sort of refund.

Hi there.  6 Nov Navi. My agent did not catch the price drop before final payment. Now after final RCCL says new policy no longer give OBC for the lower rate. New policy on RCCL price match says you can only adjust 48 hours from original booking. Any one else see no more adjusting?

8 hours ago, amdawn said:

Hi there.  6 Nov Navi. My agent did not catch the price drop before final payment. Now after final RCCL says new policy no longer give OBC for the lower rate. New policy on RCCL price match says you can only adjust 48 hours from original booking. Any one else see no more adjusting?

Yes, they stopped the post-final-payment-OBC a while back.

8 hours ago, amdawn said:

That has always been the policy. The OBC-after-final was a temporary covid policy.