Cape Liberty Port Hotels?

I’ve found hotels with cruise parking through the Marriott Bonvoy app.  Some include transportation and some don’t.

We currently have two reservations with cruise parking.   One at the Springhill Suites Newark Airport that does not include port transportation, and one at the Courtyard Newark Elizabeth that does include port transportation. 

10 hours ago, CanHardlyWait said:

No. Parking in that area is at a premium. If anyone has parking it will come at a cost comparable to parking at the port. 

Yes...there are quite a few, actually.  Trinityreservations.com and parksleephotels.com are two sites that will link you up to hotels with parking and shuttle service for the port. 

We sailed out of Port Liberty a year ago on the Oasis.  At that time we stayed overnight in Jersey City and drove into the port the next morning and parked at the port.  If I had to do it again I would do the exact same thing.  Given the amount of congestion in that area and the time it will take to find a shuttle and get back to the hotel to get my car I think I would want to just pick it up at the port and be on my way.  The cost of parking at the port is expensive , but the cost of parking everywhere nearby is expensive.

Just my $.02

12 hours ago, Robert M said:

we stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites near the airport, they offered a shuttle and parking in a secured lot but it was actually cheaper to just drive the 20 minutes to the terminal and park there at 30.00 a day.

How long ago did you stay here because this hotel was part of Radisson when I made a reservation.  Choice Hotels brought Radisson but not this hotel apparently. 

Hampton lists this hotel as a "new" hotel but I'm hoping it is still a nice hotel.  I think there was some renovation but that doesn't make it new.  I called the hotel directly and they confirmed my reservation.  Is this hotel still nice?