Check In Issue -- Two Times??

So this is odd - I always make sure I print my set sail pass to pdf right away after checking in. Well, I know I had selected 10:30am even though I was half asleep last night when I checked in. I had snagged the check in time on my phone and then finished the check in and then went to my computer to save the set sail pass... I don't trust technology.

Well, I woke up to check on everything and all places with the check in time is saying 11:30am. I checked my saved set sail pass and it says 10:30-11am. I am beyond confused... I called RC and the gentleman told me 10:30 is impossible as a check in time 11am was the earliest, which is obviously not the case because many people (including myself on the printed set sail pass) had 10:30 check in.

Curious - has anyone else had an issue like this??? I have the printed one I am planning to just bring unless another spot opens up, but I am beyond confused with this one and they weren't helpful on the call which is understandable because it is such an odd situation!

10 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

I had this happen for a Baltimore sailing, but the pass in the app never changed.  When I arrived at the port they said there was no such thing as a 10:30 check in, despite what my set sail pass said.  Whatever.  .bring the printed pass and see what happens.  

Thanks! They're certainly issuing 10:30am check in times as the Facebook group for the sailing had quite a few people get it. I was just so baffled! Thanks for the response! This is at Cape Liberty and I hear it's pretty lax there right now with embarkation and assigned times so fingers crossed!

3 hours ago, sailaway_jason said:

Thanks! They're certainly issuing 10:30am check in times as the Facebook group for the sailing had quite a few people get it. I was just so baffled! Thanks for the response! This is at Cape Liberty and I hear it's pretty lax there right now with embarkation and assigned times so fingers crossed!

In May and June they were letting people into the terminal building without looking at set sail passes.  They had separate seating for Key, suites/pinnacle and then general seating. 

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Biaggio said:

Searched the boards but couldn’t find an answer. How many days prior to sailing can you check in? Want to get an early boarding time. Thanks 

45 days at midnight in the time zone where the ship leaves from. The app and your account will tell you the check-in date.

6 hours ago, Biaggio said:

Searched the boards but couldn’t find an answer. How many days prior to sailing can you check in? Want to get an early boarding time. Thanks 

In the app you can see the check in date.  Click on your little profile person at the top or click on the check in button at the bottom.

interestingly enough my last check in opened 4 days later than the date noted in the app and it was at 11am.  I am waiting on a check in to open that was supposed to be august 30, yet those in England where the cruise originates from have a date of August 31 showing in their app.  

On 8/3/2023 at 9:24 PM, fireclan said:

In February and June everyone was being waved in at Cape Liberty. No one was checking anything!

Port Canaveral end of April....In Orlando and the Uber driver showed up way early...we were ready and rather than have him wait on our end we decided to go and just wait till our time at the terminal. Told the people working there we were early, we had the 2nd earliest checkin time, but they told us to go ahead and go now.