Cocktail Recipes on Royal Caribbean Ships

PG Cruiser

MINT JULEP
Fleet Cocktails

MintJulep_001.thumb.jpeg.072e3a47b90e3d728a1157a282ed0aab.jpeg

NOTE:  This is not the recipe for the Mint Julep served at the Mason Jar.

As of 2023, this cocktail is no longer on Royal's latest fleet wide drinks list. Bartenders may still make it for you if they have the ingredients

On 2/21/2024 at 7:54 AM, PG Cruiser said:

MINT JULEP
Fleet Cocktails

MintJulep_001.thumb.jpeg.072e3a47b90e3d728a1157a282ed0aab.jpeg

NOTE:  This is not the recipe for the Mint Julep served at the Mason Jar.

As of 2023, this cocktail is no longer on Royal's latest fleet wide drinks list. Bartenders may still make it for you if they have the ingredients

MINT JULEP
Fleet Cocktails

MintJulep_001.thumb.jpeg.2859b00d0a473efdde1df926dc0aa3ae.jpeg

NOTES:  
This is an edited version with Sugar Syrup replacing the Banana Liqueur.

This is not the recipe for the Mint Julep served at the Mason Jar.

8 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

This looks delicious and right up my alley!  Where should I try to find this when on Symphony of the Seas?

With the possible exception of the specific rum, every bar on every ship should be able to make this drink.

22 hours ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

This looks delicious and right up my alley!  Where should I try to find this when on Symphony of the Seas?

I haven't seen it on any printed menus.  I'm guessing Schooner, Trellis Bar, Boleros, even the Pool Bar, would have the ingredients for it.

I think you're in cahoots with the selling of the Drink Package.  I'll need to purchase it just to try all these new drinks. 🤣  Do you think these drinks are only available on Icon or would other ship bartenders be able to make them if they had the items available?

On 3/9/2024 at 9:05 AM, barjpoe said:

I think you're in cahoots with the selling of the Drink Package.  I'll need to purchase it just to try all these new drinks. 🤣  Do you think these drinks are only available on Icon or would other ship bartenders be able to make them if they had the items available?

They were made specially for the Icon but I'm sure the bartenders on other ships will make them for you if they have the ingredients.  They will be making a lot of substitutions though because Icon uses so many new brands of spirits, liqueurs, and flavors. 

Speaking of being "in cahoots with selling the Drink Package,"  Ed Eisworth, Senior Director of Beverage Operations, teased me when I saw him on Icon.  He said, "PG, stop stealing my recipes!!!"  To which I replied, "I'm not "stealing" your recipes, I'm creating excitement and interest for your cocktails!"  He replied back, "I was just messing with you." 

10 hours ago, barjpoe said:

I'm sure you covered it, but is the Labadozel(sp?) on Labadee about the same as the Coco Loco at PD?

I actually haven't covered it yet, but yes, Coco Loco and Labadoozie have the same recipe.

MELON BALL SMASH
Playmakers

06MelonBallSmash(Helmet).thumb.jpeg.83add1d6cfda15644ac46061053982b1.jpeg

This can be served in a Cosmopolitan glass instead of the souvenir helmet.

07MelonBallSmash(Glass).thumb.jpeg.409ce6443c1f5bd1349b182e0bb9f8fa.jpeg

Thankful for friends who help with the research for these recipes. Thankful for bartenders too, who share the recipes. (Thankful also for cocktail napkins!)

image.thumb.png.bd4779bb697755ca6b9cc3dcecc781ae.png

NOTES:

This is a new cocktail on the Playmakers menu on Icon of the Seas.

I didn't get the procedure for it, so I just followed the procedure on the Midori website which said to build this drink in the glass.