Ship historian question

Yeah this isn't the typical question in the forum here but maybe some ship historian will have an answer. 

We sail to Canada often I'd say. This will be our 4th this October and 5th next October. I am a huge Titanic fan, have been completely fascinated by it since I was probably 9 years old when the wreck was found and even before that to be honest. 

Anyway I'm sure the answer to this is not close at all but when we sail to Saint John New Foundland how close or we don't come anywhere near the spot of the  Titanic sinking? I believe it's 372 miles of the coast of Saint John New Foundland. I guess we hug the coast so not so close? Just a curious question I have had for a while now. 

1 minute ago, tjcruisers said:

I'd imagine they hug the coastline, so not that close. Not sure if you watch La Lido Loca, but Tony was doing a trans atlantic a few months ago and the cruise ship stopped over the wreck and did a tribute, that might be a cruise you'd like

Yes! I was so jealous! That would be a definite bucket list sailing for me and to stop and have a memorial. I might honestly be in tears being there.