ID expiring two days into cruise

I will be going on a royal carribean cruise from july 10th-14th for my 21st birthday. I ordered a new ID long ago but i didn’t realize they won’t ship it out to me until the day of my 21st birthday which is the 12th. My ID also expires on the 12th. Do you think they will give me issues boarding ?? I have a temporary ID as well.

40 minutes ago, kayyenem said:

Do you think they will give me issues boarding?

Boarding? Highly unlikely.

I once boarded with a passport that was expiring during the cruise. (I had a birth certificate/DL with me too but never had to use them).

2 hours ago, kayyenem said:

I will be going on a royal carribean cruise from july 10th-14th for my 21st birthday. I ordered a new ID long ago but i didn’t realize they won’t ship it out to me until the day of my 21st birthday which is the 12th. My ID also expires on the 12th. Do you think they will give me issues boarding ?? I have a temporary ID as well.

HAve you already checked in via the app or website.  If so the expiration date WOULD be on that if it would be flagged.

7 hours ago, Traveling Mike said:

On the ship they do not check your ID for alcohol, it is on your sea pass card.  With you turning 21 on the ship I am wondering what will be on your sea pass card/ account.

Royal only recognizes your age when you board.  They will not adjust a seapass card to reflect 21 when you turn 21 during the cruise.

6 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

Royal only recognizes your age when you board.  They will not adjust a seapass card to reflect 21 when you turn 21 during the cruise.

This is exactly why we planned a large family trip in 2012 to board a couple weeks AFTER our youngest turned 21. The original hope was to schedule with multiple birthdays and an anniversary happening ON the cruise, but that pesky 21st birthday fell on a Wednesday.