Post-Drydock Changes on Merchandise Graphics?

Family was on Liberty of the Seas two weeks ago and I was disappointed to see the 'old' ship on all LotS branded merchandise.  It's been 18 months since it had a major overhaul that significantly changed the upper decks- 3 water slides in the back, golf course moved to front, etc... - yet all the shot glasses, t-shirts, postcards, etc. had the older version of the ship on them.   I understand they probably have a warehouse filled with these items ordered in bulk from China, but surely they would eventually upgrade the graphics to reflect the current ship when existing stock is sold-out, right?

Paul

23 minutes ago, DocLC said:

@Scatmanjack This likely won't change. They use the same images across the family of ships (Independence, Freedom, and Liberty). Thus, the branding is really generic on the merchandise being sold in my experience. They simply Photoshop in the name of the given ship.

I'd say Enchantment is the big exception to this. Most things I've seen feature her bridges.

43 minutes ago, klaconqueso said:

I'd say Enchantment is the big exception to this. Most things I've seen feature her bridges.

7 minutes ago, coneyraven said:

We have a fridge magnet from Grandeur .... -- Even though it says Grandeur of the Seas, it's definitely Voyager or Freedom Class -- you can tell because there are more than 2 Decks of Balcony's on the magnet.

Hey, don't these postings belong to the "you know you are a cruise geek when" thread? :4_joy: