Get on earlier?

Probably not. 10:30 is the earliest time usually available. No one can board until the ship reaches zero - meaning every single other passenger from the previous cruise has disembarked. You might want to find out what time your family are boarding and board after them? Or maybe hang out in the waiting room in an inconspicuous corner until you see them finish check in and then surprise them. The cruise line is trying to get literally thousands of people on the ship as quickly as possible, they are not going to make a special exception for you. 

On 6/15/2023 at 12:31 AM, Nooch7327 said:

So I just checked into my cruise and got my time of 10:30 to get on the Ship.  I'm surprising my family who doesn't know I'm coming. Is there a way I can talk to someone at royal Caribbean about letting me on the ship a tad earlier?

Maybe they got a later boarding time? If you have a 10:30 boarding time, chances are good that you will be on the ship before they are. Be ready to roll at 9:30am and you will have a good shot. The early bird always gets the worm.

I’m with @Cello56 on this one…find out what time your family is boarding and board after them.  If you try boarding before them there is a much greater chance someone will see you in the crowd!  There are lots of ways to surprise them once they are on board as long as you don’t get “found out” by mistake!