Suite Booking Lockout

I know today is the last day to book with the past deposit amount and tomorrow it goes up to the 10% for suites. Did royal lock everyone out of the suites today to book and will reopen tomorrow? 

I have checked for multiple suites and can only find JS or the UPS on Oasis available for January of 24 and also for Icon, and odyssey. Then looked even for Jan of 25 and Suites are unavailable to book. This is after looking on Monday and there were most of the Crown (17th floor) open to be booked. 

I'm guessing they didn't want lots of suites to be booked then dropped in a month.....

Funny, I was just saying to a friend earlier this morning that when I did my early morning price checks, the suites on my sailing are indeed locked out. Nothing but JS right now and I know for a fact a ton of other categories were available yesterday morning. Noticed this on multiple sailings that I am watching.

12 minutes ago, twangster said:

Anyone else seeing suite prices up after the deposit change on June 1?

All the sailings I have between now and March 2025, suite pricing remained the same, before and after June 1st. No change. Still ridiculously high. I am starting to think that price drops are as illusive as the upgrade fairy.

2 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

All the sailings I have between now and March 2025, suite pricing remained the same, before and after June 1st. No change. Still ridiculously high. I am starting to think that price drops are as illusive as the upgrade fairy.

I think the days of finding cheaper prices after booking are over. The algorithm raises prices as it gets closer and rooms get booked. Last minute deals seldom have the best rooms. On my transatlantic on odyssey and owners loft dropped and they 25k per guest. (grand loft can be had for much cheaper price of 22k a person).

On 6/3/2023 at 1:53 PM, smokeybandit said:

Agreed. I haven't had a price drop for any booked or watched cruises in over a year.

On 6/3/2023 at 1:41 PM, Mike6453 said:

I think the days of finding cheaper prices after booking are over. The algorithm raises prices as it gets closer and rooms get booked. Last minute deals seldom have the best rooms. On my transatlantic on odyssey and owners loft dropped and they 25k per guest. (grand loft can be had for much cheaper price of 22k a person).

On 6/3/2023 at 11:30 AM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

L1 price drop today!  

A massive $35 pp but hey, it's a price drop!

Just checked and 2 or 3 Ovation 2025 bookings also dropped.  Those are refundable balcony rates.  Saved just over $300 combined on those so it seems the price drop fairy isn't MIA after all.