Allure room 10134? we let RCL assign us a room . GtY. we saw the bar code and saw our room was 10134. Any info?

This is the first time we have let rcL pick a room.  

Any obstructions?  If this is indeed our room, it is way closer to the front than we have ever been.  We usually try to book about the middle.  Is it quieter towards the front?

Looks like you got a nice cabin. Yes, there is less foot traffic/noise in the hallways the more forward or aft you are. Longer walk from the elevators, but unless if you are 85 or have walking disabilities, it’s not going to hurt you. You will have cabins both above and below you. Also being on Deck 10 will put you above any obstruction from lifeboats as those obstructions are on decks 6 and 7, with 6 being worse than 7. I personally don’t see anything bad about this cabin that would have stopped me from choosing this cabin for myself. 

17 minutes ago, Jersey Judie said:

Where do you check the bar code?...and how?

The Bar Code Trick

Method 1. If you have an Apple device, add your set sail pass to your Apple wallet. Numbers will now appear under your bar code. The numbers after the dash represent your cabin.

Method 2. Scan the bar code with a QR scanner from another device and that should also show you the numbers.

NOTE: If you see "GTY" instead of numbers, you truly haven't been assigned yet. One tip off is that if you don't see a muster station on your set sail pass then you almost definitely don't have an assignment yet.