Harmony room service wings vs Oasis

So Oasis Of The Seas  room service wings are to die for! No joke if you are on Oasi.. Stop Everything and go order some to be sent to your state room! You are very welcome lol! 
Here lies my question. Has anyone had Harmony’s wings? Are they just as good? I know Freedom Of The Seas room service wings were horrid. Think rubbery buffet old stale off brand Buffalo style wings. 🤮 My daughter and I fell in love with the ones on Oasis. We are cruising May 27th on Harmony and are hoping that since Harmony is Oasis class it will be the same lol!

• starbrat changed the title to Harmony room service wings vs Oasis
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2023 at 8:24 AM, Ampurp85 said:

I have had Freedom's room service wings and they were the same as Harmony, and Allure's....and Indy. Maybe you got a bad batch but all my room service wings were good. But to answer your question the times I had them on Harmony they were great. 

I just had them on Harmony the other night and they were soggy. The flavor was there but they were not crispy. Maybe being in a star class suite on deck 17  vs. a Grand Suite had something to do with it. I don’t know but I miss my Oasis room service wings lol!  

I doubt it's ship specific but rather how that batch was cooked.

Someone did a B2B on a ship with Playmakers and I highly recommended the burger to her b/c we loved them on Indy in both July and October. This person had a bed experience during her first leg, tried again when family joined her for the 2nd leg, and loved her burger that time.

Food on a ship (especially individually ordered food) is no different than a restaurant on land. You can always get a bad batch/item.

17 hours ago, asquared17 said:

port side BBQ is great for the first night dinner. you can typically stroll in when you want and eat without needing to sit through a full traditional dining experience. 

we’re usually zombies on the first day anyway, so it’s definitely my recommendation 💚

Good to know, we missed our first night dinner last time due to a late departure and my son didn't want to miss it...so we ended up at windjammer and it was a nightmare. We figured we'd do playmakers, but now portside may be a good choice, instead. 

2 hours ago, ScottD said:

Good to know, we missed our first night dinner last time due to a late departure and my son didn't want to miss it...so we ended up at windjammer and it was a nightmare. We figured we'd do playmakers, but now portside may be a good choice, instead. 

we liked it so much because it was more of a grab and go situation than playmakers — and then you can wander off once you’re done; no waiting for additional courses. 

agree — the jammer is typically insane on the first night and the fee for port side i believe is quite reasonable/less than playmakers. 

we are on oasis in december and january and will likely repeat this “hack” both times 😂