Uber or Bus

Ubers are very easy to get and take to the port. Same goes with getting off the boat and getting back to the Orlando area.

Never had a problem getting one within 10 minutes that took us directly to the boat.

I would recommend checking both Uber and Lyft. One is sometimes much cheaper than the other.

I'm starting to get a little disappointed in Uber/Lyft experience.  I've had to cancel rides because the car smelled of marijuana, had times where the car trunk had a lot of junk in it, cars not being "neat and orderly"  etc.  I've started looking for other types of car services in the various areas i travel for personal and business just so I can have a bit more control of the situation and have a real person to complain back to.  

we once had a driver who apparently didn't have drivers license (only their passport) and security almost did not let them into the port area to drop us off, that was a wild ride.  

We used to always have great experiences, but it seems like it has tapered off a lot.

I think Orlando is where Go Port operates in Florida and many people say many great things about it. You can get your shuttles (both from the airport and to the ship) along with a hotel as a package through them and apparently it's a good price. I haven't yet had the opportunity to try it myself but it might be a hassle free option you'd like.

For ref, the distance from MCO to the port area is, similar enough from Houston Hobby to Galveston (a ride we have done) that I feel confident in quoting $50-$75 one way uber trip.

The biggest downsides to GoPort are being limited to their schedule and the extra time it takes to load/unload a large group. If not arriving early to the port on embarkation day is not a priority, it is probably the most economical option for a large group.

For 2 people, Uber/Lyft is worth the slight increase in cost for me to be able to set my own schedule and not having to wait.

For a larger group, private transportation is pretty reasonable compared to GoPort. We are using Ace Luxury Transportation this summer - from what I have read I'm expecting great service.

Have used GoPort twice separated by about 7 years.  Both experiences were good.  However the there are downsides as stated.  You're probably not going to get to the port in time for the earliest check in, but definitely before 12.

Their bus will pick up people from multiple hotels going to multiple ships on embarkation day and pick up from multiple ships on the return to the airport.

They will have someone at your hotel in the morning to tag your bags for the right ship and keep things organized and answer any questions.  Busses were clean and well maintained.

I did book the hotel separately as it was much cheaper than buying their package deal (even for the same hotel), so check that before buying.  I suspect the price had dropped after GoPort had bought a block of rooms.