using Diamond and Prime drinks perks

PRMLVM

I believe I read that Diamond members can "share" their drink vouchers with their travel companions (that is, a non-drinking Diamond member can give their drink voucher to their drinking spouse).  What about Prime members?  If I'm Prime but don't drink, may I order a cocktail and give that to my travel partner?

2 hours ago, PRMLVM said:

I believe I read that Diamond members can "share" their drink vouchers with their travel companions (that is, a non-drinking Diamond member can give their drink voucher to their drinking spouse).  What about Prime members?  If I'm Prime but don't drink, may I order a cocktail and give that to my travel partner?

This depends. Technically only the prime member has access to free drinks and there are cameras everywhere, however it depends on you. It is not like the DX that specifically prohibits the sharing of drinks. I have gotten several drinks; some I didn't like and gave them to my brother. 

15 hours ago, texaskstar said:

If I can piggy back off this with a similar question: on my next cruise I will be a Diamond member, my kids (who are both under 18) will not.  Will they get 4 drinks a day like I do, or are they just allowed into the Diamond Lounge with me?

Yes I was curious about this as well. Can my wife and I use our children’s drink vouchers in addition to ours for a total of 8 vouchers per day since we are all diamond ?

34 minutes ago, GatorCruiser said:

Yes I was curious about this as well. Can my wife and I use our children’s drink vouchers in addition to ours for a total of 8 vouchers per day since we are all diamond ?

Kids' vouchers cannot be used for anything alcoholic. My young nieces enjoy going to the bar for virgin daiquiris (tbh, the older one developed a problem last family cruise).

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

Kids' vouchers cannot be used for anything alcoholic. My young nieces enjoy going to the bar for virgin daiquiris (tbh, the older one developed a problem last family cruise).

I can relate.  My youngest developed a concerning affinity for Shirley Temples on Oasis.