New MDR dining times?

5 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

I'm actually great with 5 o'clock but I understand a lot will not like that. I've always ate between 5:00 and 5:30. I really picked that up when I lost 80 pounds 5/6 years ago. I don't eat past 8 o'clock either including cruises. 🤣 But again most are definitely not like that. 

1. Congrats on the weight loss!

2. No, some of us like to eat on the early side so we have time to eat more afterwards at a different venue. 🤣

13 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

I'm actually great with 5 o'clock but I understand a lot will not like that. I've always ate between 5:00 and 5:30. I really picked that up when I lost 80 pounds 5/6 years ago. I don't eat past 8 o'clock either including cruises. 🤣 But again most are definitely not like that. 

I think my only issue with 5pm is that we want to be on the deck for Embarkation, and that's usually right around 4-5pm, so there goes night one at MDR.  Then on our next cruise, we have a 9pm and two 5pm sail times from the ports, so we either have to get back a little early and go right to dinner, or skip those nights, as well. (And the 5pm departure is Coco cay, which I know I'll be eating at all day, lol- so dinner at 5pm probably won't even sound appealing)  I'd still rather have 5pm then MTD, when it was 530 it sounded a little better, though

22 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

On our Liberty OTS cruise in October still says 5:30. I'm actually hoping that changes to 5:00. We are 90 days out today. 

I wonder if its just certain ships.  Also- my app still said 5:30 but my invoices changed, the original one said 530 then when I made my final few payments over the last 2-3 months, I noticed they said 5pm.  My app JUST changed to 5pm when I updated it a few days ago. 

On 7/21/2023 at 6:13 AM, ScottD said:

I wonder if its just certain ships.  Also- my app still said 5:30 but my invoices changed, the original one said 530 then when I made my final few payments over the last 2-3 months, I noticed they said 5pm.  My app JUST changed to 5pm when I updated it a few days ago. 

Well I hope mine changes to 5:00 but nothing yet. Actually I didn't check today, I will check now and see. 

On 4/17/2023 at 6:40 AM, TexanTwoStep said:

Catering to the older crowd/families with young children I'm sure.  the 730 is great though

We are doing the 5:00 because the wife and I are older crowd members and we are taking 4 young grandchildren with us. You called it!