Stock ownership

RebN

I've found that filling out the actual form, then scanning and emailing it with a scanned copy of my current statement (just the page with RC on it) always works.

I printed the blank Shareholder Request Form and made copies so I always have it.

I have a question...I am considering buying 100 or more shares of Royal stock. Most times I cruise as a Solo passenger as a Diamond plus member with 363 points. I don't always pay the full 200 percent single supplement because I get a discount and normally pay around 150 percent. Would I still receive the onboard credit benefit by not paying the full 200 percent. I have 3 upcoming cruises of 14 days each.

59 minutes ago, bhee said:

I have a question...I am considering buying 100 or more shares of Royal stock. Most times I cruise as a Solo passenger as a Diamond plus member with 363 points. I don't always pay the full 200 percent single supplement because I get a discount and normally pay around 150 percent. Would I still receive the onboard credit benefit by not paying the full 200 percent. I have 3 upcoming cruises of 14 days each.

Yes - - well at least they have always given it to me for my 150% Solo sailings

<= 5 days $50

6-13 days $100

>= 14 days $250

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2023 at 6:21 AM, steverk said:

I send an email to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com.  I include proof of ownership (i.e. brokerage statement), ship, sail date, booking number, room number and my name.

It always works for me.

How far in advance do you normally send it in?