Cruise Planner Sale

Eamon

I have the Beach Club booked for an upcoming cruise. The current Cruise Planner sale yields a better price. When I went to cancel and rebook, the CP threw back an error that the cancelation failed. I called and spoke with Edgar, who tried but could not cancel it either. I booked it again at the lower price while still having the original, pricier booking still active in my order history. Edgar "elevated" the trouble ticket. 

On 6/30/2023 at 6:12 PM, Ampurp85 said:

I noticed the soda package go up in April from $7.99/8.99 to $9.99/10.99 and I feel priced out. 

Being D+ and Prime has eliminated the value in the soda package for me. 

We just hit Diamond and want to save those 4 daily drinks to actually get booze at the bars hahaha.

On 7/1/2023 at 5:14 AM, Xaa said:

While I hate seeing the price of the soda package go up, I still see it as a huge value for me.  I'm an all day every day diet coke (ginger lime at freestyle) drinker.  I would exceed the 10 bucks before lunch every day paying by the glass.  I of course loved $7.99, but saw it as a steal of a price.

I feel like they are watching the gap between it and Refreshment to grab more in the higher non-alcoholic package.

I'm pretty sure we're still going to get our money out of it - we generally refill 4 or 5 times a day - but I've been spoiled by being on smaller or older ships and getting the package for between 5.99 - 7.99 per person per day

• 8 months later...

Random mid-march, post-St Patricks sale started today and somehow the DBP for my Nav cruise in May has dropped lower than ever before! It used to alternate between $81.99 (non sale) and $76.99 (sale) but today it dropped to $72.99! Worth a glance! That’s even cheaper than what I paid for the DBP on this same ship and itinerary in Oct 2022, who woulda thunk?