Can you request prior waiters?

Bowen

16 hours ago, barjpoe said:

The one problem is that Elvis and Jaime might not be paired on you sailing.  As I think they mix up the waiters and the assistant waiters

I think this is actually going to be the case. I believe Jaime was going to be promoted to head waiter after our cruise. I’d be happy with either, so that would be fine. 😀

Funny story... I shared my dining experience from last year on Allure here: 

Well, we are going to be back on Allure this upcoming April and my husband just heard from our assistant waiter on WhatsApp! We absolutely loved Ali - he worked the WJ during the day and was always saying hi to us. My husband got really excited about dressing up for dinner and had gotten my son into it as well, so they were often wearing matching suits in the evenings and taking pictures with all of the décor in the dining room, so perhaps that was partly why we stood out for him out of all the thousands of people he has waited on over the past year. One day, he saw my husband doing the zipline and recorded a video of him from the WJ. When we saw him at dinner that night, he got my husband's phone number to send him a copy of the video. We're hoping that he reached out because he is still on Allure and somehow saw our names on a new list of upcoming passengers - do you think that is possible? On WhatsApp, he just said, hi do you remember me from Allure, and my husband responded back, of course, so now we're just waiting to hear back again if he is still on Allure and if we might run into him in April!

17 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

On WhatsApp, he just said, hi do you remember me from Allure, and my husband responded back, of course, so now we're just waiting to hear back again if he is still on Allure and if we might run into him in April!

I love this story !  This kind of service is what keeps people coming back.  Hooray for this incredible server.  I hope Royal recognizes his commitment.