What Happened to Grenada, Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago Itineraries?

I was hoping to sail on the Southern Caribbean itinerary this season with stops at Barbados, Trinidad & Tobago, Grenada, St. Vincent, Dominica, and St. Lucia; unfortunately, work and life had different ideas.

However, checking the calendar for the next two seasons, there are practically no cruises which go to these places. What happened? Is this route never coming back? Have they just not announced it yet? In fact, there are no announced routes from Barbados.

TIA!

I think there's a bunch of itineraries that still have yet to be released. For instance, I'm still waiting for releases for the west coast after April 2024. I read on here of a fair amount of people that are still waiting for Caribbean sailings, and I'm guessing that that might be the same time frame. So, there will probably be more sailings posted at some point.

Look up Jewel of the Seas from San Juan for 23-24 season. It hits southern Carib including Trinidad. Rhapsody currently sails out of Barbados, but that ends in the next couple months as she moves to Europe for summer, then to Panama. I actually just did the itinerary you mentioned because it ends from Barbados so soon. We may not see a return of that departure port because it started from all the Covid cruise bans in the US.

• 4 weeks later...