From 2 people down to 1

mike2608

I am going on a solo cruise (first time) this coming Saturday.  Jan. 28th. Originally my sister was going.  I will pay extra for the cabin but also now recieve extra points. My sister canceled before final pymt. so I made the new arrangements before final pymt for my solo cruise. I am looking forward to a solo cruise actually.

12 minutes ago, Linda R said:

I am going on a solo cruise (first time) this coming Saturday.  Jan. 28th. Originally my sister was going.  I will pay extra for the cabin but also now recieve extra points. My sister canceled before final pymt. so I made the new arrangements before final pymt for my solo cruise. I am looking forward to a solo cruise actually.

I am also on Symphony

12 minutes ago, Linda R said:

I am also on Symphony 

I just had the same thing happen to me for upcoming sail on Feb 19. I wasn’t able to find a replacement. I booked directly through Royal Caribbean so I called them and had the 2nd person removed and they refunded taxes, prepaid gratuities and any extras/excursions that were booked. 

Going solo in my first cruise ever. Should be interesting. 😬