Wi Fi Selection

RebN

We're booked on Symphany of the Sea leaving Rome on May 25th.  My planner is allowing me to select the excursions but the only option for Wi Fi is Surf and Stream.  I don't want the "stream" part.  On previous cruises I could select just the "surf" option for a lower cost and it's certainly available on the planner by now.  Has anyone else run into this?  Will that option be available after final payment date?

59 minutes ago, RebN said:

We're booked on Symphany of the Sea leaving Rome on May 25th.  My planner is allowing me to select the excursions but the only option for Wi Fi is Surf and Stream.  I don't want the "stream" part.  On previous cruises I could select just the "surf" option for a lower cost and it's certainly available on the planner by now.  Has anyone else run into this?  Will that option be available after final payment date?

Same!! I'm on Enchantment next week and Surf n Stream was the only option.

4 hours ago, hurls15 said:

We are on Oasis sailing March 12th.  Same experience for us - only surf and stream.  However, there are for example soda + surf combo packages available to purchase. I suspect those purchasers will get stream speed as well even though stream isn't specifically referred to. 

Any beverage package bundled with internet always got the highest speed.

It seems like basic Voom is done.

On 1/23/2023 at 9:19 PM, RebN said:

Like other said- as the ships flip to the starlink internet, there is only one option because it's a higher speed internet and will "stream" no matter what