Coco Beach Club Bathrooms

SweetPea

I know.  Silly, right? But serious question. I currently have an over the water/floating cabana reserved at the Beach Club, but I'm worried about bathroom location/convenience to said cabana. Say what you want about Norwegian, but the cabanas we reserve on their private island come with their own bathrooms (WHICH IS GLORIOUS). Thanks if you can help with logistics. 

1 hour ago, SweetPea said:

I know.  Silly, right? But serious question. I currently have an over the water/floating cabana reserved at the Beach Club, but I'm worried about bathroom location/convenience to said cabana. Say what you want about Norwegian, but the cabanas we reserve on their private island come with their own bathrooms (WHICH IS GLORIOUS). Thanks o if you can help with logistics. 

I'm not sure how that would work with an over water cabana.

53 minutes ago, bluer101 said:

There is a bathroom trailer at the end of the walkway for this set of cabanas (the ones that border Chill Island) so there are closer ones than the Beach Club if you end up with a cabana on this side. The cabanas closer to South Beach would use the Beach Club bathrooms.

For the cabanas closer to South Beach, they recently built a set of 3 single bathrooms that are just off the beach for the use of these overwater cabanas.  They are so much closer than having to walk all the way to the CBC building and they have an attendant who keeps them very clean as well. They have the same decor as the bathrooms in the main building.