Can you see certain details in account?

jbrinkm

I wanted to see which days we were in which ports, and also what times we'd be in port, and I cannot seem to find these details in my booking on the website/in my planner. Does anyone know if it is possible, and could you point me to where? I only seem to be able to see these details if I go back and mock-book my already booked cruise, or in my PDF documents from my TA. I think it is possible in the app, but I'm often working on my laptop and not on my phone. I'm not even sure if it shows the port times well in advance on the app; my cruise isn't until April, so maybe that's why I'm having a hard time finding it?

That's strange... usually the arrival and departure times are listed clearly on the calendar in the Cruise Planner (icon in upper right corner) on the website. There may be a system glitch (surprise, surprise) as it currently is not showing the times on my CP calendar, just our booked activities/excursions, etc. Hmmmm... they were there the last time I checked! You can still see which days you're at sea or in a particular port.

image.thumb.png.3daaa70e6db95d5c8a5fe91c6022e03f.png

Besides the Cruise Planner………

When you can access your eDocs, the itinerary will be on page 3 or 4.

If too early for eDocs, you can see the itinerary on your vacation confirmation receipt.

If you need another one, just call and ask the automated system to email you another confirmation receipt. No need to wait for an agent. Just need your reservation/booking number.

But, if you have a TA, just call or email them to send you an itinerary for your cruise. Just make sure you let them know you want the arrival and departure times included, and not just the days.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 9:26 PM, Pattycruise said:

In the app click on the calendar and then daily planner, you can then click on each day on the bottom of the screen and see where you will be

In comparing my app daily planner and the website daily planner, the website is actually clearer on which day is which port - I see it right at the top. In the app, it doesn't tell me specifically at all that I can see. I can only see which port by looking at the excursions that are offered. They show the port name. That's strange...

On 12/22/2022 at 9:13 PM, JohnK6404 said:

That's strange... usually the arrival and departure times are listed clearly on the calendar in the Cruise Planner (icon in upper right corner) on the website. There may be a system glitch (surprise, surprise) as it currently is not showing the times on my CP calendar, just our booked activities/excursions, etc. Hmmmm... they were there the last time I checked! You can still see which days you're at sea or in a particular port.

Thank you for letting me know that I have a daily planner at all on the website. I hadn't seen that before. Still doesn't solve my "easy to see port times" situation but maybe that will change as we get close to my sail date.

On 12/23/2022 at 8:10 AM, BrianB said:

Besides the Cruise Planner………

When you can access your eDocs, the itinerary will be on page 3 or 4.

If too early for eDocs, you can see the itinerary on your vacation confirmation receipt.

If you need another one, just call and ask the automated system to email you another confirmation receipt. No need to wait for an agent. Just need your reservation/booking number.

But, if you have a TA, just call or email them to send you an itinerary for your cruise. Just make sure you let them know you want the arrival and departure times included, and not just the days.

I don't actually NEED my itinerary again - I do have my original paperwork from booking and can see ports and timing if I open them. I was just hoping that there would be a quick and easy way for me to see it on the website/planner that I'll already have open while I was doing other booking/planning/thinking about timing of different things.