Deluxe drink package

Sammie

13 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

@JohnK6404 Same with our July cruise...price has never dropped below $72.99.  Currently my ICON cruise in November 2024 is priced at $84.99...hoping that will go down a little sometime in the next almost 2 years!!!  

Same here... Our OCT 2023 Wonder sailing is the same at $72.99 and our MAY 2024 Icon is $83.99... The 2024 sailings are a little too far out to benefit from any of the cruise planner sales. Fingers-crossed they will go down below the current "normal" sale prices. 🤞  Ahhhh... miss the pre-Covid $40-$45 range for the DBP!

I've been watching the Deluxe Beverage Package on our Jan 5th 10 day sailing on Oasis since last December when I booked it.  In that time I have seen it fluctuate between $72.99 and $83.99 all claiming 20%, 30%, 40% BOGO 50% even during Black Friday/Cyber Monday.  Two days ago when our sailing hit 25 days to go it went to $67.99 PP/D which a 35% sale so the planner claims.

Do not ever look at the % off only look at the bottom line price per person per day.  The price is manipulated to fit whatever percent off they want to advertise.

Edited by Xtentions
fingers do not work